Mergers & Acquisitions | Appraisals | Financing | Consultations | Plant Liquidations
No one can be 100% prepared for the curveballs life throws, but our appraisal services certainly can help you minimize the impact created when the unexpected strikes.
5 Certified Appraisers with Over 50 Years Combined Experience
More Than 30 Years of Historical Data, Market Intelligence and Technical Expertise
30,000 Plants Contacted Every Six to Eight Weeks
An appraisal is only as good as the appraiser conducting it. That is why the selection of an appraiser is so critical.
Before you choose an appraiser, ask yourself these questions:
- Does the appraiser specialize in the plastics industry?
- Does the appraiser understand your technology?
- Does the appraiser have historical data on the equipment it reviews?
- How does the appraiser obtain data?
- What are its sources and how accurate is the data?
An accurate and updated appraisal can help you protect the value of your business and ensure your company’s long-term health and viability in a number of ways:
- Assisting with insurance negotiations
- Securing financing from lenders
- Succession planning
- Meeting market demands
- Preparing for a merger and/or acquisition
- APPRAISER CHECKLIST
PMG Equipment Finance is a separate entity of Plastics Machinery Group. We offer 36, 48 or 60 month financing on approved machinery with a rate established at the time of approval based on current federal interest rates.
Sure, our numbers speak for themselves, but it is Plastics Machinery Group’s consultative approach that sets us apart as the undisputed leader in plastics industry appraisals. Buffered by an endless stream of data and market intelligence, we examine every conceivable angle and look at all the possible ways you can leverage the appraisal to your advantage.